Winter/Spring 2013 Schedule
- Friday January 25 The Bayou Cafe in Albany, NY - Doors 8 pm - Band starts 8:30 sharp - Triple billing including Vermont's Gang of Thieves and the Suny Albany's Knee Benders. 18 and Over.
- Saturday February 9th - Saw Mill - 10 pm - late (501 South Ave, Schenectady, NY
- Saturday February 16th - 12-3 pm - Spitzies Harley Davidson Dealership, 1970 Central Ave Colonie, NY - Winter Blues. Bring the entire family to enjoy this show.
- Saturday February 16th - Saw Mill - 10 pm - late
- Friday March 29th, The River Street Beat Shop - 6:30 - 8:30 pm, 197 River St, Troy, NY
- Saturday April 13th - Saw Mill - 9 pm - Midnight (501 South Ave, Schenectady, NY
- Friday May 3rd - Legends on Pearl St - 5-9pm in Albany no cover-drink specials come vote for The Hallertau Band - best band gets a shot at a spot in the Alive at 5 !
- Friday May 10th at 7pm - Benefit show at the Colonie High School. Note: this benefit it is closed to the public and is for students only
- Saturday May 11th - 11:30-2:00 pm - Spitzies Harley Davidson Dealership, 1970 Central Ave Colonie, NY
- Customer Appreciation Day. Bring the entire family to enjoy this show. This show is guaranteed to get your motor running!
Home | Tour Dates | Demo Tracks | videos | About | Book Hallertau | Hallertau on Reverbnation
Website by www.eBizROI.com